Learning and Development Facilitator
WaterNSW is Australia’s largest water supplier and a leader in developing infrastructure solutions for water supply security and reliability.
Our expert staff manage 42 large dams and all operational activities related to rural customer interactions including the management of groundwater, regulated and unregulated water across NSW. We deliver water from our dams, pipelines and the State’s rivers for agriculture and drinking water supply customers.
Two thirds of water used in NSW is supplied by WaterNSW. We also protect the health of drinking water catchments that supply among the highest quality water in the world.
Currently, WaterNSW is looking for an energetic and engaging Learning and Development Facilitator based at Parramatta for two years.
About the position…
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the People and Culture team at a pivotal point for WaterNSW. The Leadership and Learning team are commencing an organisation wide development program targeted to a number of levels to increase capability development and drive high performance.
In this role you will provide end to end learning and development solutions for WaterNSW employees by identifying and prioritising the capability development needs of managers and employees then design, implement, facilitate, evaluate and refine the learning activities for WaterNSW. Your main responsibilities in this position are:
- design and co design where appropriate the leadership, performance and learning programs to drive high performance
- facilitation of tailored learning programs and activities to increase capability and drive high performance
- work closely with the L&D Project Planner to ensure the successful implementation of programs and initiatives
- conduct individual, team and organisation training needs analysis and identify and prioritise appropriate solutions
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment and working knowledge of adult learning principles
- Proven ability in the design and development of people capability and competency programs
- Working knowledge of and experience with instructional design principles
- Experience in the delivery of learning and development programs using various delivery modes, leveraging technology and other resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience modifying style and language to suit target audiences
- Experience identifying competency gaps for individuals and teams and identification of tailored, effective solutions
Remuneration & benefits
Attractive conditions applies including access to a 9 day fortnight for the successful candidate. For further information on the position please contact Karen Sutton on 0439 211 572 and view the position description.
To apply please provide evidence of training material you have written, complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Closing date Sunday 25 June 2017